Welcome! I hope you enjoying looking around at all the handmade things I've made. I truely enjoy knitting and putting my creative touch on them. Feel free to contact me at any time!


Home Shop About Contact

9.30.2011


Soooo, this past weekend was the Shop Hop craft fair (which I still haven't gotten around to blogging about because there have been other things that have more priority. Ya know, like cleaning toilets, having the cat fixed, bringing my 3 year old to school, oh, and all the orders that my amazing fans have placed!) But anyway, it was ok. I was only able to attend on Sunday due to hubby's work schedule (damn work!) but I heard that Saturday was MUCH busier. That totally bummed me out. However, I made a few contacts, sold a few things, signed up for another craft fair coming up in the middle of November and was able to begin a new avenue for selling my hats! WOOT.

Shop Hop was hosted by the Thimble Cottage in Woodstock owned by Miss Kelly. She's amazing. Simply amazing. I love her. And her family. They are the sweetest. They are long time family friends of my husband from way back. (And I'm talking way back.) You just might as well call them family. And well, we do.

During Shop Hop, Miss Kelly's store was so so busy. If you're local to the area you should stop in and check it out. It's adorable. She has country primatives and hosts a few local vendors in her shop regularly as well. Unfortunately my wallet does not like her store. I can't go there without spending money!

She periodically checked in with me to see how things were going and fell in love with the hats, headbands and bows. Well, now you can buy my stuff in her store! I'm so so excited! I've made the bar. HA.

Seriously, her store does well and I'm hoping that people will fall in love with things like they have with her and her store.

Check her out on Facebook!

And P.S. My things are on sale there! So stop in and check it all out. You won't be disappointed. I promise!