Welcome! I hope you enjoying looking around at all the handmade things I've made. I truely enjoy knitting and putting my creative touch on them. Feel free to contact me at any time!


Home Shop About Contact

10.02.2011

Halloween Sale!



Well, fall is officially here. It looks like it. It feels like it. And it smells like it. And I'm in love!

It's my favorite time of the year. The crispness of the fresh air is just amazing. And of course this month marks the 3rd birthday of my oldest daughter. Where did the time go? She started preschool this fall and loves it. She's so independent that sometimes I forget that she was ever a baby who needed her mom. And for the record she's a total Daddy's girl. That little lady has him wrapped around all ten of her fingers. One hundred times each.

Ask her. They're "best friends." And she's not lying.

So, to celebrate the fall, the month, and her birthday, I've put all my Halloween items on sale. They're 25% off! No need to use a code, I've discounted them already. If you want to customize something (a headband, hat or bow), please email me and I'd be happy to help you out with that! It has to be Halloween to get the 25% though!

I told you I love a good sale!

Happy Shopping!