Welcome! I hope you enjoying looking around at all the handmade things I've made. I truely enjoy knitting and putting my creative touch on them. Feel free to contact me at any time!


Home Shop About Contact

9.07.2011



So a while back I received a fortune cookie with the following fortune inside of it:






"Go confidentely in the direction of your dreams."






I've saved it since then and looked at it every day. This seems to hold true when it comes to my new found love of knitting. I truely enjoy making things that will bring a smile to someone's face. Not for just today or tomorrow, but a lifetime.






So today I found a new avenue to take with my baby hats. I found a local art shop that is looking for "functional art." Baby hats are deemed functional. My work was well loved which made me feel proud. I'm glad someone else saw the care and attention I put into these!






Starting in the next week or two, the baby hats will be available to purchase locally. As soon as the shop's website and/or Facebook page is up and running I'll post and link over to it.






I'm not sure who's more excited....me or her...(she's pregnant so baby hats will be in her near future!)






And for now I'm off to knit away the evening as I have a lot of prepping to do for the upcoming craft fair and to stock up the art store!