Welcome! I hope you enjoying looking around at all the handmade things I've made. I truely enjoy knitting and putting my creative touch on them. Feel free to contact me at any time!


Home Shop About Contact

9.20.2011

What are little boys made of?



Frogs and snails

And puppy dog tails..

Ok, so maybe I didn't add any of these ingrediants to my baby boy beanies, but they definately came to mind! I've been anxiously awaiting announcing the arrival of these hats into my store. They're just so darn cute.


My two year old is obsessed with the red hat that has soccer balls. She's dying to play soccer. We've told her she needs to wait until next year but I think she just might have to have one of these to wear with her uniform. How cute would that be?


And the monsters. Who doesn't love monsters? Well, maybe not two years. And definately not when it's bedtime. But on a hat? She thinks they're darling. And so do I.


Enjoy them!