Welcome! I hope you enjoying looking around at all the handmade things I've made. I truely enjoy knitting and putting my creative touch on them. Feel free to contact me at any time!


Home Shop About Contact

11.13.2011

Busy Busy!

Phew!!!

I have been so super busy that unfortunately my blog has taken a back seat to all the madness surrounding my life at this moment. I really want to keep up with it though to document all the wonderful things I've been accomplishing.

Heck, my knitting needles have totally taken a hit. It's pretty bad when you need to ask your husband to sand the ends down so they become smooth again. I think that's a sign of way too much knitting, no?

I do have to toot my own horn. We're allowed once in a while, right?

Well, some of my creations are just masterpieces. Really. I'm totally proud of myself and how far I've come from this summer. When someone finds out that I just learned quickly over the course of oh, maybe 5 total hours of lessons, they are amazed. And really looking back, that's quite a feat.

So yes, I do deserve to toot my own horn.

Wait until you see what I have to show you!

TOOT TOOT!