Welcome! I hope you enjoying looking around at all the handmade things I've made. I truely enjoy knitting and putting my creative touch on them. Feel free to contact me at any time!


Home Shop About Contact

10.12.2011

RTS Sale!!!

Tonight I'm hosting my very first RTS (Ready to Ship) sale!

I'm so excited as I've worked pretty hard coming up with some new items that have never been introduced into my store until NOW!

I promise they are super cute.

Come join me on Facebook to get in on the action!

The sale goes live at 7pm EST (4pm PST, 5pm MST, 6pm CST). Only the items that are listed in the RTS 10.12.11 folder on Facebook will be available at the price listed! So hurry if you love something!

I have extended a special discount code on any special order items that you place tonight for those RTS hats. Use code RTS15OFF for 15% off the original retail price of the hats listed in the album.

The information regarding how to purchase any RTS hat has been posted to Facebook. Please review before purchasing.

But most of all, have fun!

I hope you enjoy!