Welcome! I hope you enjoying looking around at all the handmade things I've made. I truely enjoy knitting and putting my creative touch on them. Feel free to contact me at any time!


Home Shop About Contact

11.14.2011

Leggies Sets

I am thrilled to introduce this brand new item - LEGGIES!!!

They were a special request for my photographer friend over at Jenn's Photo. You should totally check out her page (I linked up her Facebook page). She does some amazing work and loves working with little ones. And it shows!

But anyway, she had this little guy scheduled to come in and asked me if I'd make her a long tailed beanie with leggies. Of course I jumped at the chance for something new! She wanted the hat to have a super long tail and it ended up being just about as long as the baby!

I picked up some thick & thin yarn for her in brown and turquoise and got to work. I'm absolutely positively so so happy with the way they came out. How can you resist??

And he has a matching diaper cover!

Ah, my baby days are over, but I'll swoon over this little guy just a little longer.....
Of course these sets can be made in any color or size. You can purchase them in my store HERE. Or shoot me a message through email (mysweetknittings@yahoo.com). I love hearing from you!