Welcome! I hope you enjoying looking around at all the handmade things I've made. I truely enjoy knitting and putting my creative touch on them. Feel free to contact me at any time!


Home Shop About Contact

11.23.2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have to say one of my favorite times of the year is Thanksgiving. It's not my personal favorite, but it evokes SO many amazing memories that it's on the top of the list. I remember when my parents took over the holiday for my father's side of the family. We had a big old farmhouse with a huge dining room table that was just perfect for dinner. My father always had a nice fire going, there was TONS of good food on the table and lots of company from both friends & family.

Now that I'm an adult myself, things have changed, but Thanksgiving still remains something that sparks a little light of love in my heart.

After all, my husband proposed to me just five years ago on Thanksgiving Eve. We partied & celebrated and it was one of the best nights of my life! I had no idea he was going to pop the question so we always joke about him asking me to get out of the truck and go to this beautifully lit gazebo on a freezing cold night. "No Scott, I'm not getting out." It almost turned argumentative. I mean, what kind of fool asks someone to get out of the truck in such frigid temperatures? Well much to my surprise, it was for a beautiful ring that I now proudly wear.

I am thankful for many reasons this Thanksgiving. My life is full of joy and I would not change one single thing about it. Nothing. Really. I have the most amazing husband. He's my best friend and I can't tell you the amount of times that I have counted on him and he just knew he needed to be there for me. That is a soul mate. We have two beautiful daughters that light up my every days. I forget what life was like without them. We have our health, our families, our home and each other.

But I'd like to thank each and every one of my customers for making one of my dreams come true. I absolutely love knitting. I love creating such amazing products that you'll cherish for years to come. Without YOU, this wouldn't have been possible. So, thank you.

Take some time this holiday and look around. I'm sure you're all blessed in your own ways.

Happy Thanksgiving!