Welcome! I hope you enjoying looking around at all the handmade things I've made. I truely enjoy knitting and putting my creative touch on them. Feel free to contact me at any time!


Home Shop About Contact

10.07.2011

A little trust goes a long way


Do you trust me?

Of course you don't...you probably don't know me.

But then again, maybe you do. I mean, I am creating amazing hats for you. I've worked with some of you privately to accomplish the vision i
n your head. And most times it probably comes out better than you had originally anticipated. Right? (Yes, I'll pat myself on the back!)

Well, a friend of mine who does trust me asked me to make a hat for her teenage daughter. She picked out the colors but was sort of vague in the ideas that she wanted to include on the hat. I was given a general synapsis of who she was and what she liked.

I came up with something that I thought would fit her perfectly.

And it did! Mom & daughter are beyond excited and so am I. I love when you give me the go-ahead to create. After all, that's part of the reason I go
t into knitting. I'm even happier when it turns out to be s
omething you've fallen in love with. You can't deny this hat is adorable. I love it myself!