Welcome! I hope you enjoying looking around at all the handmade things I've made. I truely enjoy knitting and putting my creative touch on them. Feel free to contact me at any time!


Home Shop About Contact

1.03.2012

New Look!!

So, if you haven't noticed, things are a little different around here. You like? I love!

I've been wanting to redesign the blog & store profiles for a while now and when I started chatting back and for with Kelsey of Poofy Cheeks, the idea just completely took off. She offered to help me with all the ideas floating around in my head and totally made it all happen!

I am just over the moon in love with what we came up with and I really couldn't have done it without her. She's so sweet to work with, listened to my ideas and dealt with me asking for her to change things a few times. Let's face it, I can knit, I cannot however, make blogs and store fronts look pretty.

I am ever so grateful for her help.

So if you have a chance to check out her blog and store, take a peek. She's got some pretty cute things. And while you're there, tell her I sent you!