Welcome! I hope you enjoying looking around at all the handmade things I've made. I truely enjoy knitting and putting my creative touch on them. Feel free to contact me at any time!


Home Shop About Contact

1.29.2012

Chinstrap Beanie


I've been wanting to make a hat with a chinstrap. I love the look and well, let's face it, I have a one year old who does NOT like to wear hats. With the ear problems we've encountered over the past year of her life, I do not allow her out in the cold without a hat. And she doesn't have any hair to keep her head warm...so, I came up with this cute chinstrap beanie! I have to say, I adore this; the colors came together nicely. It's available in any colors your heart desires. I've made both the brown & blue version and an orange version that you can check out in the store HERE.

A shoutout is due to my friend Jenn over at Jenn's Photo for the adorable photo using the brown & blue version. You may purchase it HERE