Welcome! I hope you enjoying looking around at all the handmade things I've made. I truely enjoy knitting and putting my creative touch on them. Feel free to contact me at any time!


Home Shop About Contact

5.24.2012

Summer & Strawberries

I cannot believe summer is upon us. It has come so quickly! But I'm glad to see the sunshine, green grass, beautiful flowers, full trees and fresh foods.

Speaking of fresh foods, I am in love with the idea of "food hats." When my good friend Katie over at Katie Lewin Photography asked for a strawberry hat, I jumped at the chance to make it for her.

And I do have to say that it came out adorable!

This strawberry hat comes in both pink & red. Whichever you pick will certainly be a perfect addition to your summer wardrobe.


This hat is available in my store for purchase here.